Audio Recording Uruguayan poet Enrique Fierro reads from his work
Enrique Fierro reads from his poetry
About this Item
- Uruguayan poet Enrique Fierro reads from his work
- Uruguay-born poet Enrique Fierro reads from Entonces Jueves, Las oscuras versiones, Impedimenta, Escrito en México, 1975-1984, De plenos y de vanos, Nelson Ramos and selections from an unpublished work.
- Fierro, Enrique
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - Uruguay--Poetry
- - Recorded Sept. 12, 1986, in the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, studio B, Washington, D.C.
- - Poems in Spanish.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Playback copy. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 2002. 1 sound cassette : digital, 44.1 Khz, 2 track, mono. ; 2 1/2 x 3 in.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 40 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono. ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- RAA 29099 (original--sticky tape)
- RGA 9795 (playback copy)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fierro, Enrique, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Uruguayan poet Enrique Fierro reads from his work. 1986. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842273/.
APA citation style:
Fierro, E. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1986) Uruguayan poet Enrique Fierro reads from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842273/.
MLA citation style:
Fierro, Enrique, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Uruguayan poet Enrique Fierro reads from his work. 1986. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842273/>.