Audio Recording Chilean poet Enrique Gómez-Correa reading from his work
Chilean poet Enrique Gómez-Correa reading from his work
About this Item
- Chilean poet Enrique Gómez-Correa reading from his work
- Mr. Gómez-Correa reads from Cataclismo en los ojos, Las hijas de la memoria, Mandrágora, siglo XX, La noche al desnudo, El pleno día, El calor animal and Zonas eróticas.
- Gómez-Correa, Enrique, 1915-1995
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From Cataclismo en los ojos: El lobo habla a sus perros (min. 00:47); El amor punta de todo (min. 01:45) -- From Las hijas de la memoria: la marca de fuego (min. 2:26); Las perezosas (min. 03:23); La mujer experimental (min. min. 06:52) -- From Mandrágora, siglo XX: El prestigio del cuerpo humano (min. 08:34); Mandrágora, siglo XX (min. 10:51); El cuerpo que irradia luz y calor pierde de peso (min. 14:57) -- From La noche al desnudo: I (min. 16:05); IV (min. 17:30); X (min. 18:42); XIX (min. 20:12); XXX (min. 21:36); XLIX (min. 23:25); Un nuevo sol debe nacer porque (min. 24:43) -- From El pleno día: XI (min. 26:26); XXVII (min. 31:14); X (min. 34:39); XLIX (min. 37:00); L (min. 38:48) -- From El calor animal: I (min. 40:40); XXIII (min. 43:42); XCVIII (min. 45:10) -- From Zonas eróticas: Me moriré (min. 48:10); El pájaro (min. 48:56); Íntimo (min. 51:36).
- - Chile--Poetry
- - In Spanish.
- - Recorded May 23, 1977, in the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 9519
Library of Congress Control Number
- Collection is open for research. To request materials, please contact the Hispanic Reading Room.
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gómez-Correa, Enrique, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chilean poet Enrique Gómez-Correa reading from his work. 1977. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842343/.
APA citation style:
Gómez-Correa, E. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1977) Chilean poet Enrique Gómez-Correa reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842343/.
MLA citation style:
Gómez-Correa, Enrique, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chilean poet Enrique Gómez-Correa reading from his work. 1977. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842343/>.