Audio Recording Paraguayan writer Jośe-Luis Appleyard reading from his work
Paraguayan writer Jose-Luis Appleyard reading from his work
About this Item
- Paraguayan writer Jośe-Luis Appleyard reading from his work
- Mr. Appleyard reads from Tomado de la mano, and El labio y la palabra.
- Appleyard, José-Luis, 1927-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From Tomado de la mano: Di la furia de dios (min. 00:45); Hay un sitio (min. 01:50); Los ángeles no vuelan en otoño (min. 04:38) -- From El labio y la palabra: Señor, la perfección (min. 05:50); El labio y la palabra (min. 08:28) -- From Tomado de la mano: El tiempo (min. 10:52); La casa (min. 11:28); Buscar el pan (min. 12:29) -- From El labio y la palabra: Has vuelto, Vagabunda (min. 13:30) -- From Tomado de la mano: Juglar de lo pequeño (min. 20:33); Soneto (min. 22:10); Yo no puedo decirte esta noche (min. 23:02) -- From El labio y la palabra: Esclesiastes tres-uno-ocho (min. 24:26).
- - Paraguay--Poetry
- - In Spanish.
- - Recorded Jan. 13, 1983, at the U.S. Embassy, Asunción, Paraguay.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono. ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- RXA 6734
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Appleyard, José-Luis, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Paraguayan writer Jośe-Luis Appleyard reading from his work. 1983. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842411/.
APA citation style:
Appleyard, J. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1983) Paraguayan writer Jośe-Luis Appleyard reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842411/.
MLA citation style:
Appleyard, José-Luis, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Paraguayan writer Jośe-Luis Appleyard reading from his work. 1983. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842411/>.