Audio Recording Ecuadorian writer Francisco Tobar García reading from his work
Ecuadorian writer Francisco Tobar reading from his work
About this Item
- Ecuadorian writer Francisco Tobar García reading from his work
- Tobar García, Francisco
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From Naufragio y otros poemas : Zalatiel ; Mortaja ; La voz en llamas golpea -- From the author's typescript : El ciego -- From Yalina : Yalina, o el espíritu de las montañas.
- - Ecuador--Prose and Poetry
- - Prose and poems in Spanish.
- - Recorded May 3, 1961, at the Casa de Cultura Ecuatoriana, Quito.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 475-476.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1979. On 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
- - Production level cataloging.
- 2 sound tape reels (ca. 57 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 3702, reel 1-2 (original -- not for playback)
- LWO 12661, reel 25 (preservation master)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tobar García, Francisco, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Ecuadorian writer Francisco Tobar García reading from his work. 1961. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842638/.
APA citation style:
Tobar García, F. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1961) Ecuadorian writer Francisco Tobar García reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842638/.
MLA citation style:
Tobar García, Francisco, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Ecuadorian writer Francisco Tobar García reading from his work. 1961. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842638/>.