Audio Recording Argentine poet and writer Conrado Nalé Roxlo reading from his work
Argentine poet and writer Conrado Nalé Roxlo reading from his work
About this Item
- Argentine poet and writer Conrado Nalé Roxlo reading from his work
- Mr. Nalé Roxlo reads seventeen poems from his collected volumes: El grillo, Claro desvelo, and De otro cielo. In addition, he reads a prose selection, El cuervo del arca, from his book El pacto de Cristina.
- Nalé Roxlo, Conrado, 1898-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - Argentina--Poetry and Prose
- - Poems and prose in Spanish.
- - Recorded Nov. 7 and 25, 1958, USIS, Buenos Aires.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 337-339.
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1975. On 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 30 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 2790 (original -- not for playback)
- LWO 8171, reel 53 or 54 (preservation master)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Nalé Roxlo, Conrado, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Argentine poet and writer Conrado Nalé Roxlo reading from his work. 1958. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842713/.
APA citation style:
Nalé Roxlo, C. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1958) Argentine poet and writer Conrado Nalé Roxlo reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842713/.
MLA citation style:
Nalé Roxlo, Conrado, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Argentine poet and writer Conrado Nalé Roxlo reading from his work. 1958. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842713/>.