Audio Recording Haitian poet Léon Laleau reading from his work
Haitian poet Léon Laleau reading from his work
About this Item
- Haitian poet Léon Laleau reading from his work
- Laleau, Léon, 1892-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From the author's typescript : Trahison ; Sacrifice ; Le long des quais ; Epître familière ; Silence susceptible -- From La rayon des jupes : Elsy l'Américaine -- From La flèche au coeur : Je n'ai pas peur de vous ; Le printemps dans ta chambre -- From Abréviations : Amitié finissante ; Le secret ; Le rendez-vous fatal ; From Ondes courtes ; Bilain deficitaire.
- - Haiti--Poetry
- - Poems in French.
- - Recorded Feb. 7, 1953, USIS, Port-au-Prince.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 256-257.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1974. On 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
- - Production level cataloging.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 10 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 1956, reel 7 (original -- not for playback)
- LWO 8011, reel 56 (preservation master)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Laleau, Léon, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Haitian poet Léon Laleau reading from his work. 1953. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842721/.
APA citation style:
Laleau, L. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1953) Haitian poet Léon Laleau reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842721/.
MLA citation style:
Laleau, Léon, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Haitian poet Léon Laleau reading from his work. 1953. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842721/>.