Audio Recording Bolivian writer Arturo Von Vacano reading from his work
Bolivian writer Arturo Von Vacano reading from his work
About this Item
- Bolivian writer Arturo Von Vacano reading from his work
- Mr. von Vacano reads from Sombra de exilio, El apocalipsis de Antón, and Morder el silencio.
- Von Vacano, Arturo, 1938-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From Sombra de exilio: Hoy me encontré en la calle (min. 00:32); Como la mayoría de los niños (min. 4:45); He pasado dos semanas (min. 9:49) -- From El apocalipsis de Antón: De las necesidades del mundo ese de más alli afuera (min. 14:51); Del arte del buen decir y su mala magia (min. 20:50); De la inconveniencia de hablar a los muros -- From Morder el silencio: Chapter 2; Chapter 4; Chapter 6; Chapter 11.
- - Bolivia--Prose
- - In Spanish.
- - Recorded Dec. 10, 1979, US/ICA La Paz.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 2 sound tape reels : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 16568, reel 1-2
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Von Vacano, Arturo, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Bolivian writer Arturo Von Vacano reading from his work. 1979. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842729/.
APA citation style:
Von Vacano, A. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1979) Bolivian writer Arturo Von Vacano reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842729/.
MLA citation style:
Von Vacano, Arturo, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Bolivian writer Arturo Von Vacano reading from his work. 1979. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842729/>.