Audio Recording Colombian poet Alvaro Mutis reading from his work
Colombian poet Alvaro Mutis reading from his work
About this Item
- Colombian poet Alvaro Mutis reading from his work
- Mr. Mutis reads from his following works: Crónica regia; y, Alabanza del reino, Los elementos del desastre, Los trabajos perdidos, and Los trabajos perdidos.
- Mutis, Álvaro
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From Crónica regia; y, Alabanza del reino: Apuntes para un poema de lástima a la memoria de Su Majestad el rey Felipe II (min. 00:15) -- From Los elementos del desastre: Una palabra (min. 3:45); Nocturno (min. 6:15); Los trabajos perdidos (min. 7:00) -- From Los trabajos perdidos: Amén (min. 11:03); Nocturno (min. 11:50); Un bel morir (min. 13:00) -- From Los elementos des desastre: Cita (min. 16:50) -- From Los trabajos perdidos: Cita (min. 16:50); Sonata (min. 17:42).
- - Colombia--Poetry
- - In Spanish.
- - Recorded Jan. 27, 1976, USIS, Mexico.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 9156
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mutis, Álvaro, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Colombian poet Alvaro Mutis reading from his work. 1976. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842739/.
APA citation style:
Mutis, Á. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1976) Colombian poet Alvaro Mutis reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842739/.
MLA citation style:
Mutis, Álvaro, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Colombian poet Alvaro Mutis reading from his work. 1976. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842739/>.