Audio Recording Peruvian poet Alberto Escobar reading from his work
Peruvian poet Alberto Escobar reading from his work
About this Item
- Peruvian poet Alberto Escobar reading from his work
- Dr. Escobar reads País lejano and Carta in addition to fourteen poems from his collected volumes: Diario de viaje and Cartones del cielo y de la tierra.
- Escobar, Alberto, 1929-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - Peru--Poetry
- - Poems in Spanish.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 164-165.
- - Recorded Sept. 15, 1958, USIS, Lima.
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1979. On 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 33 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 12661, reel 47 (preservation master)
- LWO 3780 (original -- not for playback)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Escobar, Alberto, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Peruvian poet Alberto Escobar reading from his work. 1958. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842811/.
APA citation style:
Escobar, A. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1958) Peruvian poet Alberto Escobar reading from his work. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842811/.
MLA citation style:
Escobar, Alberto, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Peruvian poet Alberto Escobar reading from his work. 1958. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842811/>.