Audio Recording Bolivian novelist Augusto Guzmán reading from his prose
Bolivian novelist Augusto Guzmán reading from his prose
About this Item
- Bolivian novelist Augusto Guzmán reading from his prose
- Mr. Guzmán reads from La sima fecunda, Prisionero de guerra, El Kolla Mitrado, Tupaj Katari, and El cristo viviente.
- Guzmán, Augusto
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From La sima fecunda: El alba (min. 00:04) -- From Prisionero de guerra: Canto al Piribebuy (min. 04:15) -- From El kolla mitrado: El kolla mitrado (min. 7:43); El sacrificio de Tupaj Katari (min. 11:12); Adiós al trópico (min. 18:16); Adiós al Illimani (min. 24:34) -- From El Cristo viviente: No dormía el soñador (min. 35:22); Pureza de corazón (min. 41:42).
- - Bolivia--Prose
- - Prose in Spanish.
- - Recorded Apr. 28, 1964, in the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 218-219.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 35 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 4270
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Guzmán, Augusto, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Bolivian novelist Augusto Guzmán reading from his prose. 1964. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842840/.
APA citation style:
Guzmán, A. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1964) Bolivian novelist Augusto Guzmán reading from his prose. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842840/.
MLA citation style:
Guzmán, Augusto, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Bolivian novelist Augusto Guzmán reading from his prose. 1964. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842840/>.