Audio Recording Chilean author Manuel Eduardo Hübner reading from his work, México en marcha
Chilean political essayist and journalist Manuel Eduardo Hübner reading from his work, México en marcha
About this Item
- Chilean author Manuel Eduardo Hübner reading from his work, México en marcha
- Hubner reads form his work titled México en marcha.
- Hübner, Manuel Eduardo
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- From México en marcha: Benito Juárez, un indio zapoteca (00:35); Porfirio Díaz, monarca sin corona (12:40); Emiliano Zapata, el apóstol revolucionario (24:21); Lázaro Cárdenas, un ex tipógrafo (42:55); Cárdenas contra Calles (51:05)
- - Juárez, Benito,--1806-1872
- - Díaz, Porfirio,--1830-1915
- - Zapata, Emiliano,--1879-1919
- - Cárdenas, Lázaro,--1895-1970
- - Calles, Plutarco Elías,--1877-1945
- - Chile--Prose
- - Prose in Spanish.
- - Recorded June 29, 1961, USIS, Caracas.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 231-232.
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1979. On 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 60 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 3741 (original -- not for playback)
- LWO 12661, reel 34 (preservation master)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hübner, Manuel Eduardo, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chilean author Manuel Eduardo Hübner reading from his work, México en marcha. 1961. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/93842853/.
APA citation style:
Hübner, M. E. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1961) Chilean author Manuel Eduardo Hübner reading from his work, México en marcha. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93842853/.
MLA citation style:
Hübner, Manuel Eduardo, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Chilean author Manuel Eduardo Hübner reading from his work, México en marcha. 1961. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93842853/>.