Book/Printed Material Ernest Bloch, 1880-1959 music manuscripts in the Library of Congress
About this Item
- Ernest Bloch, 1880-1959 music manuscripts in the Library of Congress
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress (creator)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, Washington, D., 198-], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Library of Congress. -- Music Division -- Catalogs
- - Bloch, Ernest -- 1880-1959 -- Bibliography -- Catalogs
- - Cover title.
- [12 p.] : port. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- IN PROCESS (UTILITY LOAD)
- Online Format
- Catalog. Book. print | [12 p.] : port. ; 22 cm. | Cover title. Print (Form).
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Library Of Congress. Ernest Bloch, -1959 music manuscripts in the Library of Congress. [Library of Congress, Washington, D., 198-, monographic] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/94197011/.
APA citation style:
Library Of Congress. Ernest Bloch, -1959 music manuscripts in the Library of Congress. [Library of Congress, Washington, D., 198-, monographic] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/94197011/.
MLA citation style:
Library Of Congress. Ernest Bloch, -1959 music manuscripts in the Library of Congress. [Library of Congress, Washington, D., 198-, monographic] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/94197011/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe musical manuscripts and letters of Johannes Brahms (1833-1897) in the collections of the Music Division, ... print | 22 p. ; 23 cm. | prepared by George S. Bozarth with the assistance of Elizabeth H. Auman and William C. Parsons. (Statement Of Responsibility). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Bozarth, George S. - Parsons, William C. - Music Division - Library of Congress - The Library - Auman, Elizabeth H.
- Date: 1983
Book/Printed MaterialThe music manuscripts, first editions, and correspondence of Franz Liszt (1811-1886) in the collections of the ... Bibliography. print | vi, 126 p. ; 23 cm. | compiled by Elizabeth H. Auman and Raymond A. White, with the assistance of Gail L. Freunsch, and Robert J. Palian. (Statement Of...
- Contributor: Palian, Robert J. - Library of Congress. Music Division - The Division - White, Raymond A. - Music Division - Library of Congress - Freunsch, Gail L. - Auman, Elizabeth H.
- Date: 1991
Book/Printed MaterialThe musical languages of Elliott Carter Bibliography. print | viii, 87 p. : music, port. ; 24 cm. | by Charles Rosen. (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes: A guide to Elliott Carter research materials at the Library of Congress...
- Contributor: Cundiff, Morgan - Music Division, Research Services, Library of Congress - Rosen, Charles - For Sale by the Supt. Of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Date: 1984
Book/Printed MaterialCatalogue of first editions of Edward MacDowell (1861-1908) print | 89 p. 26 cm. | by O.G. Sonneck, Chief, Music division. (Statement Of Responsibility). At head of title: Library of Congress. Print (Form).
- Contributor: Govt. Print. Off - Library of Congress - Sonneck, Oscar George Theodore - Library of Congress. Music Division - Music Division
- Date: 1917
Book/Printed MaterialMusic for silent films, 1894-1929 a guide print | xlix, 182 p. : ill., ports. ; 28 cm. | compiled and with an introduction by Gillian B. Anderson ; with a foreword by Eileen Bowser. (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Anderson, Gillian - For Sale by the Supt. Of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Date: 1988