Audio Recording Panamanian poet Ana Isabel Illuca reading from her unpublished verse
Panamanian poet Ana Isabel Illuca reading from her unpublished vers
About this Item
- Panamanian poet Ana Isabel Illuca reading from her unpublished verse
- Ms. Ana Isabel Illueca reads from her following unpublished works.
- Illueca, Ana Isabel, 1903-
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Mi pollera (00:04) -- El montuna (02:48) -- El cholo (06:14) -- La quema (08:52) -- La carreta (10:40)
- - Panama--Poetry
- - Poems in Spanish.
- - Recorded March 7, 1961, at the USIS, Panama City.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 243.
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recoring Laboratory, 1979. On 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 13 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips ; 7 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 3738 (original -- not for playback)
- LWO 12661, reel 33 (preservation master)
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Illueca, Ana Isabel, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Panamanian poet Ana Isabel Illuca reading from her unpublished verse. 1961. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/94838695/.
APA citation style:
Illueca, A. I. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1961) Panamanian poet Ana Isabel Illuca reading from her unpublished verse. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/94838695/.
MLA citation style:
Illueca, Ana Isabel, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Panamanian poet Ana Isabel Illuca reading from her unpublished verse. 1961. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/94838695/>.