Book/Printed Material A review of Mr. Pitt's administration.
About this Item
- A review of Mr. Pitt's administration.
- Contributor Names
- Almon, John, 1737-1805.
- Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- London : Printed for G. Kearsly ..., 1762.
- Subject Headings
- - Great Britain--History--George II, 1727-1760
- - Pitt, William,--Earl of Chatham,--1708-1778
- - LC copy imperfect: p. [1-2] (half-title?) wanting.
- - ESTC T44887
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 141,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- AC901 .M5 vol. 196, no. 1
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LC copy imperfect: p. [1-2] (half-title?) wanting. ESTC T44887 Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Almon, John, and Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection. A review of Mr. Pitt's administration. London: Printed for G. Kearsly, 1762. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/94840375/.
APA citation style:
Almon, J. & Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection. (1762) A review of Mr. Pitt's administration. London: Printed for G. Kearsly. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/94840375/.
MLA citation style:
Almon, John, and Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection. A review of Mr. Pitt's administration. London: Printed for G. Kearsly, 1762. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/94840375/>.