Map Carte des provinces sept'les des Etats-Unis.
About this Item
- Carte des provinces sept'les des Etats-Unis.
Created / Published
- [Paris? : s.n., 1800?]
- - Northeastern States--Maps
- - United States--Northeastern States
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows counties in some states (not in N.Y., Md., Del.).
- - In French, including some major names, e.g.: Pensilvanie, Philadelphie. Counties named as "Province," e.g.: Province de Northumberland [Pa.] -- Prov'ce de Northampton [Pa.] -- P'ce de Middlesex [N.J.].
- - Paris meridian indicated at top, Ferro meridian at bottom, but degrees of longitude are identical at top and bottom.
- - Bar scale is "Echelle de milles."
- - Watermarks indecipherable.
- - Hand col. to show state boundaries and District of Columbia.
- - LC copy torn, taped, fold-lined, missing small sections of lower margin.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - Acquisitions control no. 95-22
- 1 map : hand col. ; 31 x 48 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3710 1800 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carte des provinces sept'les des Etats-Unis. [Paris?: s.n., ?, 1800] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/95684239/.
APA citation style:
(1800) Carte des provinces sept'les des Etats-Unis. [Paris?: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/95684239/.
MLA citation style:
Carte des provinces sept'les des Etats-Unis. [Paris?: s.n., ?, 1800] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/95684239/>.