Book/Printed Material Bayonet fighting for war
About this Item
- Bayonet fighting for war
- Contributor Names
- McLaglen, Leopold.
- George Fabyan Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- London : Harrison and Sons, 
- Subject Headings
- - Great Britain.--Army--Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Bayonets--Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - Hand-to-hand fighting--Handbooks, manuals, etc
- - World War, 1914-1918--Great Britain
- - LC copy is item no. 428 of the George Fabyan Collection.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LAC tnb 2019-04-04 no edits (1 card)
- 48 p. : ill., 1 port. ; 17 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- UD400 .M45 1916
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mclaglen, Leopold, and George Fabyan Collection. Bayonet Fighting for War. [London: Harrison and Sons, 1916] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/96104387/.
APA citation style:
McLaglen, L. & George Fabyan Collection. (1916) Bayonet Fighting for War. [London: Harrison and Sons] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/96104387/.
MLA citation style:
Mclaglen, Leopold, and George Fabyan Collection. Bayonet Fighting for War. [London: Harrison and Sons, 1916] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/96104387/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialAn introduction to Shakespeare, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: George Fabyan Collection (Library of Congress) - Durham, W. H. (Willard Higley) - Maccracken, H. N. (Henry Noble) - Pierce, F. E. (Frederick Erastus)
- Date: 1910
Book/Printed MaterialTommy Atkins at war as told in his own letters, Published in Great Britain under title: Atkins at war as told in his own letters. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Kilpatrick, James Alexander
- Date: 1914
Book/Printed MaterialGeneral directions for the guidance of commissioners, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Great Britain. Ministry of National Service
- Date: 1918
Book/Printed MaterialThe Irish on the Somme; being the second series of "The Irish at the front," "The Irish troops dealt with are all of the new armies--the Ulster division, the Irish division and the Tyneside Irish brigade."--Introd. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Macdonagh, Michael
- Date: 1917
Book/Printed MaterialThe business of war, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Marcosson, Isaac Frederick
- Date: 1918