Film, Video A nymph of the waves
About this Item
- A nymph of the waves
- Created / Published
- American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, United States, [1900?], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance -- United States
- - Ballet dancing -- United States
- - Dancers -- United States
- - Ballerinas -- United States
- - Silent films
- - Copyright: American Mutoscope & Biograph Co.; 24Apr1903; H30731.
- - Original main title lacking.
- - Approximate release date of December 1900 from AFI cat.: film beginnings, 1893-1910, 1995.
- - Duration: 0:24 at 16 fps.
- - Materials listed originate from the paper print chosen best copy of two for digitization; for other holdings on this title, see the M/B/RS Paper Print database.
- - Catalog no. 1716; code name (for telegraphic orders) Gallabimur.
- - NCN046337; A nymph of the waves.
- - Sources used: Copyright catalog, motion pictures, 1894-1912; Niver, K.R. Early motion pictures, 1985; Biograph bulletins 1896-1908, 1971, p. 70; Biograph picture catalogue, Nov. 1902 [MI], p. 71, 131; Biograph photo catalog, v. 1 and v. 3 [MI]; Biograph Co. prod. records [MI].
- - Double-printing on Dec. 8, 1900, of film no. 1210, M'lle Cathrina Bartho (filmed Sept. 7, 1899 in the New York City studio), and no. 70, Upper rapids from bridge, Niagara Falls (filmed ca. Sept. 1896 at Niagara Falls, New York, by W.K.L. Dickson). (venue)
- - Available on the Internet; Library of Congress World Wide Web site (http://lcweb.loc.gov) (additional physical form)
- motion picture
- 1 reel of 1 (24 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. ref print.
- 1 roll (24 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. paper pos.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
ANymph of the Waves. [American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, United States, ?, monographic, 1900] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/96520492/. (Accessed September 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1900) ANymph of the Waves. [American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, United States, ?, monographic] [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/96520492/.
MLA citation style:
ANymph of the Waves. [American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, United States, ?, monographic, 1900] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/96520492/>.