Film, Video [Theater commercial--Flash cleaner] Product ads
About this Item
- [Theater commercial--Flash cleaner]
- Product ads
- Film advertisement for Flash Cleaner, "cleans the hands and homes of millions." Features triple-exposure shots appealing to both the factory mechanic and the housewife.
- AFI/Keene State College Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- United States : [s.n., 192-?]
- - Cleaning compounds
- - Hand washing
- - Housewives--Health and hygiene
- - Mechanics (Persons)--Health and hygiene
- - Industrial hygiene
- - Silent films
- - Copyright: no reg.
- - Duration: 1:00 at 16 fps.
- - On reel with: [Theater commercial--Onward flour].
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as digital files.
- - Received: 9/28/84 from LC film lab; ref print; preservation; AFI/Keene State College Collection.
- - Received: 7/26/84 from LC film lab; dupe neg; preservation; AFI/Keene State College Collection.
- - 35mm dupe neg renumbered: FPE 1643 to FZA 2632.
- 1 reel of 1 (ca. 230 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. ref print.
- 1 reel of 1 (ca. 230 ft.) : si., b&w ; 35 mm. dupe neg.
Call Number/Physical Location
- FEB 7181 (ref print)
- FZA 2632 (dupe neg)
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or other restrictions in the vast majority of motion pictures in these collections. Absent any such restrictions, these materials are free to use and reuse.
In rare cases, copyrighted motion pictures are made available by special permission to the Library and may be used only for educational purposes. For example, the Gershwin home movies fall within this category. Rights assessment is your responsibility. No registration information exists for some titles, and reproduction of some titles may be restricted by privacy rights, publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Additionally, some works may still be protected by copyright in the United States or some foreign countries. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. You should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist you in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items for their desired uses. You should also consult restrictions associated with donations to the Library.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Afi/Keene State College Collection. Theater commercial--Flash cleaner. [United States: s.n., 192-?] Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/97516794/.
APA citation style:
Afi/Keene State College Collection. Theater commercial--Flash cleaner. [United States: s.n., 192-?] [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/97516794/.
MLA citation style:
Afi/Keene State College Collection. Theater commercial--Flash cleaner. [United States: s.n., 192-?] Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/97516794/>.