Map Map of California roads for cyclers.
About this Item
- Map of California roads for cyclers.
- Contributor Names
- Blum, George W.
- California Photo-Engraving Co.
- Created / Published
- [S.l.], 1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Cycling--California--Maps
- - United States--California
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 48 x 34 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4361.P2 1895 .B5 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Blum, George W, and California Photo-Engraving Co. Map of California roads for cyclers. [S.l, 1895] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/97683587/.
APA citation style:
Blum, G. W. & California Photo-Engraving Co. (1895) Map of California roads for cyclers. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/97683587/.
MLA citation style:
Blum, George W, and California Photo-Engraving Co. Map of California roads for cyclers. [S.l, 1895] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/97683587/>.
More Maps like this
MapSketch of General Riley's route through the mining districts [of California] : July and Aug. 1849 Relief shown by hachures. LC Trails, 106 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Derby, George Horatio - Hollingsworth, John McHenry
- Date: 1850
MapGeneral map of a survey in California : in connection with examinations for railroad routes to ... Map shows "practicable railway routes" between Ft. Yuma on the Colorado River and the San Francisco Bay region.
- Contributor: Preuss, Charles - Williams Smith, Issac - Parke, John G. - United States. War Department - Williamson, R. S. (Robert Stockton)
- Date: 1855
MapNew enlarged scale railroad and county map of California showing every railroad station and post office ... Indexed map showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, counties, roads, and railroads.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1883
MapMap of wagon routes in Utah Territory
Explorations of Capt. J.H. Simpson, T.E.U.S.A. in 1859 Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows routes of Captains Stansbury, Fremont, Gunnison, and Beckwith. In lower right margin: Facsimile reproduction by the Graphic Co., New York. Originally folded in map:...
- Contributor: Graphic Company - Simpson, J. H. (James Hervey) - Smith, J. K. L. - United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers - Simpson, J. H. - Putnam, Haldimand Sumner - Mechlin, J. R. P.
- Date: 1859
Collection[Maps of California, from 1866-1878].
California title collection--general 1866-1878 This record covers single maps of California as a whole, which are not represented in the LC database by separate catalog records. This collection includes single printed maps and photocopies of printed...
- Date: 1866