Book/Printed Material The phantom rickshaw and other stories
About this Item
- The phantom rickshaw and other stories
- Kipling, Rudyard, 1865-1936.
- Carpenter Kipling Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Henry Altemus [c1898]
- The phantom rickshaw -- The strange ride of Morrowbie Jukes -- The man who would be king -- My own true ghost story -- His Majesty the king -- Wee Willie Winkie -- Baa, baa, black sheep.
- - No. 154 in the Altemus' illustrated vademecum series. Cf. Stewart. Titles in Altemus' series listed on  p. at end.
- - Title within colored ornamental border.
- - Added illustrated t.p.
- - Stewart, J.M. Kipling, p. 601
- - NUC pre-1956 NK 0157035
- - Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - LC official shelf list indicates copy 1 with call number PZ3.K629 Ph4 formerly marked PZ3.K629 Ph5.
- 243,  p. front. (port.) 16 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ3.K629 Ph4 PR4854.P45
- PR4854 .P45 1898 Has bookplate of William M. Carpenter. In folder in slipcase 18 x 14 cm.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kipling, Rudyard, and Carpenter Kipling Collection. The Phantom Rickshaw and Other Stories. [Philadelphia: Henry Altemus, 1898] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/98000499/.
APA citation style:
Kipling, R. & Carpenter Kipling Collection. (1898) The Phantom Rickshaw and Other Stories. [Philadelphia: Henry Altemus] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98000499/.
MLA citation style:
Kipling, Rudyard, and Carpenter Kipling Collection. The Phantom Rickshaw and Other Stories. [Philadelphia: Henry Altemus, 1898] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98000499/>.