Book/Printed Material A wreath of laurel : being speeches on dramatic and kindred occasions
About this Item
- A wreath of laurel : being speeches on dramatic and kindred occasions
- Winter, William, 1836-1917.
- Irving, Henry, Sir, 1838-1905.
- Maclaren, Ian, 1850-1907.
- Jefferson, Joseph, 1829-1905.
- Curtis, George William, 1824-1892.
Created / Published
- New York : The Dunlap Society, 1898.
- Dramatic speeches: Henry Irving and the drama -- Ian Maclaren : poetry and pathos in Scottish literature -- The stage and its apostles -- The intellectual standard in acting and writing -- Ancient glories of the Roman Catholic church -- Joseph Jefferson : the poet and the actor -- Academic speeches: Youth and opportunity -- The ideal in education -- The truth in eulogy -- The ideal in life -- In memory of George William Curtis -- The Staten Island Academy -- Record of names mentioned in the foregoing.
- - Theater
- - "Edition of two hundred and sixty-five copies printed from type."
- - Also available in digital form.
- - LAC ael 2019-10-17 update (1 card)
- xiii, , 149,  p.,  leaves of plates : 5 ports. ; 23 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PN2016 .D7 new ser., no. 7
- PS3341 .W7 1898
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Winter, William, Henry Irving, Ian Maclaren, Joseph Jefferson, and George William Curtis. A Wreath of Laurel: Being Speeches on Dramatic and Kindred Occasions. New York: The Dunlap Society, 1898. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/98001707/.
APA citation style:
Winter, W., Irving, H., Maclaren, I., Jefferson, J. & Curtis, G. W. (1898) A Wreath of Laurel: Being Speeches on Dramatic and Kindred Occasions. New York: The Dunlap Society. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98001707/.
MLA citation style:
Winter, William, et al. A Wreath of Laurel: Being Speeches on Dramatic and Kindred Occasions. New York: The Dunlap Society, 1898. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98001707/>.