Map Auswanderer-Karte und Wegweiser nach Nordamerika.
About this Item
- Auswanderer-Karte und Wegweiser nach Nordamerika.
- Contributor Names
- Zimmermann, Gotthelf.
- Created / Published
- Stuttgart : J.B. Metzler'schen Buchh., 1853.
- Subject Headings
- - United States--Emigration and immigration--Maps
- - Europe--Emigration and immigration--Maps
- - United States
- - Europe
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 65 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3701.E27 1853 .Z5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zimmermann, Gotthelf. Auswanderer-Karte und Wegweiser nach Nordamerika. Stuttgart: J.B. Metzler'schen Buchh, 1853. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98687132/.
APA citation style:
Zimmermann, G. (1853) Auswanderer-Karte und Wegweiser nach Nordamerika. Stuttgart: J.B. Metzler'schen Buchh. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98687132/.
MLA citation style:
Zimmermann, Gotthelf. Auswanderer-Karte und Wegweiser nach Nordamerika. Stuttgart: J.B. Metzler'schen Buchh, 1853. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98687132/>.
More Maps like this
MapColonists' and emigrants' route to Texas. Scale not given. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Towns represented pictorially. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1877, by John Z. Miller ..." Includes ill. and map of...
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company - Miller, John Z.
- Date: 1877
MapCoping with the rising tide of European immigration : [European Community countries]. Shows legal immigration with arrows scaled to size of population flow. Panel title/title at upper left. Alternate title at top: The largest migration flows of immigrants into European countries, 1992. Includes text,...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1992
MapCarte figurative et approximative représentant pour l'année 1858 les émigrants du globe, les pays dóu ils ... Fold-lined, mounted on cloth. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Minard, Charles Joseph - Legoyt, A. (Alfred) - Regnier Et Dourdet (Firm)
- Date: 1858
MapNational map of the territory of the United States. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Keeler, W. J. (William J.)
- Date: 1867
MapIndian land areas judicially established Scale 1:4,000,000; 1 in. equals approx. 63 miles. "Albers equal area projection." Includes text and inset of western Washington. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image....
- Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.) - United States. Indian Claims Commission
- Date: 1978