Map [Santa Fe route].
About this Item
- [Santa Fe route].
- Brown, J. C. (Joseph C.)
- Sibley, George Champlin, 1782-1863.
Created / Published
- - Santa Fe National Historic Trail--Maps
- - United States--Santa Fe Trail
- - Pen and ink.
- - Commissioned by Pres. Monroe, March 3, 1825 to survey and mark the Santa Fe Road. Report of survey completed 1827. Map belonged to Mjr. George C. Sibley, one of the U.S. Commissioners who conducted the survey.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map ; 35 x 121 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4052.S3 1825 .B7 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The materials in Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brown, J. C, and George Champlin Sibley. Santa Fe route. 1825. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98687168/.
APA citation style:
Brown, J. C. & Sibley, G. C. (1825) Santa Fe route. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98687168/.
MLA citation style:
Brown, J. C, and George Champlin Sibley. Santa Fe route. 1825. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98687168/>.