Map Map of the Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad and connecting lines.
About this Item
- Map of the Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad and connecting lines.
- Outline map of part of the north-central United States showing drainage, state boundaries, and important place names. Main lines indicate mileage between stations, chartered in 1848.
- Contributor Names
- Roberts, W. Milnor (William Milnor), 1810-1881.
- Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad Company.
- Created / Published
- Pittsburgh, 1852.
- Subject Headings
- - Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad Company--Maps
- - Railroads--Northeastern States--Maps
- - United States--Northeastern States
- - Scale ca. 1:1,500,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 344
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 38 x 64 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3711.P3 1852 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roberts, W. Milnor, and Bellefontaine And Indiana Railroad Company. Map of the Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad and connecting lines. Pittsburgh, 1852. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98688598/.
APA citation style:
Roberts, W. M. & Bellefontaine And Indiana Railroad Company. (1852) Map of the Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad and connecting lines. Pittsburgh. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688598/.
MLA citation style:
Roberts, W. Milnor, and Bellefontaine And Indiana Railroad Company. Map of the Bellefontaine and Indiana Railroad and connecting lines. Pittsburgh, 1852. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98688598/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of the projected railway from Harrisburg to Pittsburg [sic] with proposed extensions to Cleveland, Cincinnati ... Outline map showing major drainage, some relief by hachures, state boundaries, canals, and important place names. Finished and proposed railroads are indicated.
- Contributor: Sheaff, J. A.
- Date: 1840
MapMap showing the most direct commercial route from the Atlantic via L. Ontario, to the province ... Shows area from Washington, D.C., north to above Lake Huron and from Cape Cod to the Mississippi River.
- Contributor: Price, John
- Date: 1836
MapRailroad & express map of the middle states. Shows drainage, cities and towns, express lines and offices, and the major railroads.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1867
MapA map, of the principal canal and rail road improvments [sic], which will connect with the ... Outline map covering New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Ohio; shows drainage, canals, important cities, and railroad connections, chartered in 1828, opened to York in 1838.
- Contributor: De La Roche, G. F. - Baltimore and Susquehanna Railroad Company
- Date: 1835
MapMap of the Central Ohio Railroad and connecting lines. Outline map of the northeastern and north-central United States showing the railroad network. "Comparative Distances by the Great Railway Routes of Ohio from Columbus to New York" are listed to the right...
- Contributor: Schuchman, William - Central Ohio Railroad Company
- Date: 1850