Map Chicago Great Western Railway "Maple Leaf Route."
About this Item
- Chicago Great Western Railway "Maple Leaf Route."
- Map of the midwestern United States showing drainage, counties, cities and towns, railroad network with the main line in heavy black lines. Ticket and general information on the verso.
- Contributor Names
- Poole Brothers.
- Chicago Great Western Railway Company (1892-1909)
- Created / Published
- Chicago, c1897.
- Subject Headings
- - Chicago Great Western Railway Company (1892-1909)--Maps
- - Railroads--Middle West--Maps
- - United States--Middle West
- - Scale ca. 1:1,150,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 376
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 69 x 69 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4061.P3 1897 .P6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Poole Brothers, and Chicago Great Western Railway Company. Chicago Great Western Railway "Maple Leaf Route.". Chicago, 1897. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98688627/.
APA citation style:
Poole Brothers & Chicago Great Western Railway Company. (1897) Chicago Great Western Railway "Maple Leaf Route.". Chicago. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688627/.
MLA citation style:
Poole Brothers, and Chicago Great Western Railway Company. Chicago Great Western Railway "Maple Leaf Route.". Chicago, 1897. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98688627/>.
More Maps like this
MapThe Santa Fé route Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fé R.R. 3 lines between the Missouri River ... Map of the western United States from Kansas City to the Pacific showing relief by shading, drainage, state boundaries, military and Indian reservations, railroads with main lines in heavy black; lists stage...
- Contributor: Poole Brothers - Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company
- Date: 1884
MapI. & G.N., T.& P. : Iron Mountain : the way to Texas Depths shown by form lines. Shows railroads and agricultural areas and products. Alternate title: Iron Mountain Route : to all parts of Texas. "8-17-'09." Includes inset showing connecting railroads from Chicago, Omaha,...
- Contributor: Poole Brothers
- Date: 1909
MapGuide through Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin & Iowa; by J. Calvin Smith, engraved by ... Detailed township map of the midwestern states showing drainage, cities and towns, canals, stage roads, and railroads.
- Contributor: Smith, J. Calvin - Smith, J. Calvin (John Calvin)
- Date: 1844
MapMap showing the position of Chicago in connection with the North West & the principal lines ... Map of the north-central United States, east of the Mississippi River, showing the railroad network.
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward
- Date: 185?
MapRailway map shewing [sic] the connections between Muscatine, Iowa and the eastern cities. Map of the north-central United States showing the railroad network. Includes a historical description of Muscatine, Iowa. The map appears on the verso of letter stationery date lined "Muscatine, Iowa,--185."
- Contributor: L.H. Bradford & Co.
- Date: 1857