Maps Map of the Mine Hill & Schuylkill Haven R.R. & branches.
About this Item
- Map of the Mine Hill & Schuylkill Haven R.R. & branches.
- Map of part of Pennsylvania between Schuylkill Haven and Ashland, showing drainage, cities, towns, individual buildings, mines, mills, and the branch rail lines connecting with the Philadelphia Reading & Pottsville R.R.
- Contributor Names
- P.S. Duval & Co.
- Mine Hill and Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company.
- Created / Published
- [n.p., 1857]
- Subject Headings
- - Mine Hill and Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company--Maps
- - Railroads--Pennsylvania--Schuylkill County--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Schuylkill County
- - Scale 1:48,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 468
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 57 x 55 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.S3P3 1857 .P73
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsMine Hill and Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company
P.S. Duval & Co.
Mine Hill and Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
P.S. Duval & Co, and Mine Hill And Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company. Map of the Mine Hill & Schuylkill Haven R.R. & branches. [n.p, 1857] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688719/. (Accessed January 21, 2017.)
APA citation style:
P.S. Duval & Co & Mine Hill And Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company. (1857) Map of the Mine Hill & Schuylkill Haven R.R. & branches. [n.p] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688719/.
MLA citation style:
P.S. Duval & Co, and Mine Hill And Schuylkill Haven Railroad Company. Map of the Mine Hill & Schuylkill Haven R.R. & branches. [n.p, 1857] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/98688719/>.