Maps Northern Pacific Railway 1900.
About this Item
- Northern Pacific Railway 1900.
- Map of northern United States from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Ocean showing reliief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, forest and timber, Indian and military reservations.
- Contributor Names
- L.L. Poates Engr'g Co.
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company.
- Created / Published
- New York, 1900.
- Subject Headings
- - Northern Pacific Railroad Company--Maps
- - Railroads--Northwestern States--Maps
- - United States--Northwestern States
- - Scale not given.
- - From Fourth Annual Report of the Northern Pacific Railway company, for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 1900.
- - Signed in ms: "W. Lowery."
- - LC Railroad maps, 502
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- col. map 27 x 73 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4126.P3 1900 .L55
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
L.L. Poates Engr'G Co, and Northern Pacific Railroad Company. Northern Pacific Railway 1900. New York, 1900. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688750/. (Accessed August 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
L.L. Poates Engr'G Co & Northern Pacific Railroad Company. (1900) Northern Pacific Railway 1900. New York. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688750/.
MLA citation style:
L.L. Poates Engr'G Co, and Northern Pacific Railroad Company. Northern Pacific Railway 1900. New York, 1900. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/98688750/>.