Map Map of the Pennsylvania Railroad and its connections.
About this Item
- Map of the Pennsylvania Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the United States showing major relief by hachures, drainage, and the railroad network with named lines and emphasis on the main line.
- Patterson, S. C.
- Pennsylvania Railroad.
Created / Published
- [Philadelphia], 1889.
- - Pennsylvania Railroad--Maps
- - Railroads--United States--Maps
- - Railroads--Pennsylvania--Maps
- - United States
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - 5488 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Scale ca. 1:7,000,000.
- - Blue line print.
- - Insets: Florida. 17 x 8 cm.--Mexico. 10 x 11 cm.
- - LC Railroad maps, 519
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- map 46 x 91 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3701.P3 1889 .P3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Patterson, S. C, and Pennsylvania Railroad. Map of the Pennsylvania Railroad and its connections. [Philadelphia, 1889] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98688765/.
APA citation style:
Patterson, S. C. & Pennsylvania Railroad. (1889) Map of the Pennsylvania Railroad and its connections. [Philadelphia] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688765/.
MLA citation style:
Patterson, S. C, and Pennsylvania Railroad. Map of the Pennsylvania Railroad and its connections. [Philadelphia, 1889] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98688765/>.