Map Map showing the Seaboard, Pennsylvania and Western Railroad and its connections.
About this Item
- Map showing the Seaboard, Pennsylvania and Western Railroad and its connections.
- Map of northeastern United States showing drainage, cities and towns, coal fields in Pennsylvania, and the railroads with emphasis on the main line.
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Seaboard, Pennsylvania, and Western Railroad.
Created / Published
- New York, 1884.
- - Seaboard, Pennsylvania, and Western Railroad--Maps
- - Railroads--Middle Atlantic States--Maps
- - Coal mines and mining--Pennsylvania--Maps
- - United States--Middle Atlantic States
- - United States--Pennsylvania
- - 9836 U.S. Copyright Office
- - Scale 1:950,400.
- - Inset: [Connections to Chicago and St. Louis] 16 x 41 cm.
- - LC Railroad maps, 558
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- col. map 63 x 74 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3791.P3 1884 .G15
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co, and Pennsylvania Seaboard. Map showing the Seaboard, Pennsylvania and Western Railroad and its connections. New York, 1884. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/98688801/.
APA citation style:
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co & Seaboard, P. (1884) Map showing the Seaboard, Pennsylvania and Western Railroad and its connections. New York. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688801/.
MLA citation style:
G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co, and Pennsylvania Seaboard. Map showing the Seaboard, Pennsylvania and Western Railroad and its connections. New York, 1884. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98688801/>.