Maps Map of Terre Haute and Richmond Rail Road and connecting lines.
About this Item
- Map of Terre Haute and Richmond Rail Road and connecting lines.
- Outline map of the north-central and northeastern United States showing the rail network. Chartered in 1847. In 1865 name changed to the Terre Haute and Indianapolis Railroad.
- Contributor Names
- Morris, Thomas A. (Thomas Armstrong), 1811-1904.
- Terre Haute and Richmond Railroad.
- Created / Published
- New York, [185-]
- Subject Headings
- - Terre Haute and Richmond Railroad--Maps
- - Railroads--Northeastern States--Maps
- - United States--Northeastern States
- - Scale ca. 1:1,625,000.
- - LC Railroad maps, 576
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 42 x 103 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3711.P3 185- .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsMorris, Thomas A.
Morris, Thomas A. (Thomas Armstrong)
Terre Haute and Richmond Railroad
Terre Haute and Richmond Railroad
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Morris, Thomas A, and Terre Haute And Richmond Railroad. Map of Terre Haute and Richmond Rail Road and connecting lines. [New York, 185] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688819/. (Accessed February 19, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Morris, T. A. & Terre Haute And Richmond Railroad. Map of Terre Haute and Richmond Rail Road and connecting lines. [New York, 185] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688819/.
MLA citation style:
Morris, Thomas A, and Terre Haute And Richmond Railroad. Map of Terre Haute and Richmond Rail Road and connecting lines. [New York, 185] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/98688819/>.