Maps Map of the Wisconsin Central Line and connections.
About this Item
- Map of the Wisconsin Central Line and connections.
- Map of the western United States framed in border giving major stations along the route and a shippers guide. Shows relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, state boundaries, and the railroad network with named lines. The main line emphasized in heavy black.
- Contributor Names
- Matthews-Northrup Company.
- Wisconsin Central Railroad Company (1871-1899)
- Created / Published
- Buffalo, [188-]
- Subject Headings
- - Wisconsin Central Railroad Company (1871-1899)--Maps
- - Railroads--United States--Maps
- - Railroads--Wisconsin--Maps
- - United States
- - United States--Wisconsin
- - Scale not given.
- - LC Railroad maps, 620
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 66 x 75 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3701.P3 188- .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Library of Congress Catalog Number Record
- Online Public Access Catalog Record
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Matthews-Northrup Company, and Wisconsin Central Railroad Company. Map of the Wisconsin Central Line and connections. [Buffalo, 188] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688860. (Accessed February 14, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Matthews-Northrup Company & Wisconsin Central Railroad Company. Map of the Wisconsin Central Line and connections. [Buffalo, 188] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98688860.
MLA citation style:
Matthews-Northrup Company, and Wisconsin Central Railroad Company. Map of the Wisconsin Central Line and connections. [Buffalo, 188] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/98688860>.