Book/Printed Material Shina kakumei to nōmin undō 支那革命と農民運動 /
Full online access to this resource is only available at the Library of Congress.
About this Item
- Shina kakumei to nōmin undō
- Other Title
- 支那革命と農民運動 /
- Contributor Names
- Gunma, Shōgo.
- Sugiyama, Akira.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Kyokutō Tsūshinsha, Shōwa 4 
- Subject Headings
- - China--History--Revolution, 1911-1912
- - China--History--Republic, 1912-1949
- - Farmers--Political activity--China
- - Cover title.
- - "MOJ 75-A 156" : intended for microfilm.
- - LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "annei fumon".
- - LC copy brittle; placed in acid-free envelope.
- 110 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- DS773.4 .G86 1929
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Advisory
- Access onsite only.
- Online Format
- Cover title. "MOJ 75-A 156" : intended for microfilm. LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "annei fumon". LC copy brittle; placed in acid-free envelope.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gunma, Shōgo, and Akira Sugiyama. Shina Kakumei to Nōmin Undō. [Tōkyō: Kyokutō Tsūshinsha, Shōwa 4, 1929] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/98840412/.
APA citation style:
Gunma, S. & Sugiyama, A. (1929) Shina Kakumei to Nōmin Undō. [Tōkyō: Kyokutō Tsūshinsha, Shōwa 4] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/98840412/.
MLA citation style:
Gunma, Shōgo, and Akira Sugiyama. Shina Kakumei to Nōmin Undō. [Tōkyō: Kyokutō Tsūshinsha, Shōwa 4, 1929] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/98840412/>.