Book/Printed Material The Boston book;
About this Item
- The Boston book;
Created / Published
- Boston, The congregationalist, 1899.
- - Boston (Mass.)--Description and travel
- - Churches--Massachusetts--Boston
- - International Congregational council,--Boston,--1899. [from old catalog]
- - Also available in digital form.
- 232 p. incl. front., illus. fold. map. 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- F73.5 .B733
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Boston book. Boston, The congregationalist, 1899. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/99005178/.
APA citation style:
(1899) The Boston book. Boston, The congregationalist. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99005178/.
MLA citation style:
The Boston book. Boston, The congregationalist, 1899. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99005178/>.