Audio Recordings Her golden hair was hanging down her back
About this Item
- Her golden hair was hanging down her back
- Contributor Names
- McGlennon, Felix -- 1856-1943
- Foster, Maud. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 1896, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - e-uk-en
- - Popular music -- England -- To 1901
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Maud Foster, contralto; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded in New York, N.Y., Jan. 30, 1896. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording laboratory, 1982. 1 sound tape reel : analog, 15 ips, double track, mono. ; 10 in. (reproduction)
- - 563 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- sound-tape reel
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 563 RWE 1201 A5 (preservation master)
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,041)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,036)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (111,968)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (503,298)
- American Memory (562,936)
ContributorsE. Berliner's Gramophone
Foster, Maud (performer)
Macglennon, Felix (author)
Popular Songs of the Day
Songs (medium Voice) With Piano
Songs and Music
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mcglennon, Felix, and Maud Foster. Her Golden Hair Was Hanging Down Her Back. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic, 1896. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99389699/. (Accessed August 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
McGlennon, F. & Foster, M. (1896) Her Golden Hair Was Hanging Down Her Back. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99389699/.
MLA citation style:
Mcglennon, Felix, and Maud Foster. Her Golden Hair Was Hanging Down Her Back. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic, 1896. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99389699/>.