Audio Recordings The church across the way
About this Item
- The church across the way
- Contributor Names
- Gray, William Benson.
- Carter, Annie. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States], [189-], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - Popular music -- United States -- To 1901
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Test pressings (Sound recordings)
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Worship and Praise
- - Words and music by William Benson Gray.
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autograph of Carter inscribed on zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Annie Carter, contralto; piano acc. (performers)
- - Preservation master. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1982. 1 sound tape reel : analog, 15 ips, double track, mono. ; 10 in. (reproduction)
- - 582 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- sound disc
- sound-tape reel
- 1 sound disc : analog, 70.5 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- 1 sound disc : analog, between 66 and 72 rpm, mono. ; 8 1/2 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 582 NCPB 1072 RWE 1201 A7 (preservation master)
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,462)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,391)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (99,035)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (110,388)
- American Memory (504,438)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (623,348)
Carter, Annie (Performer)
E. Berliner's Gramophone
Gray, William Benson
Gray, William Benson (Author)
Popular Songs of the Day
Songs (Medium Voice) With Piano
Songs and Music
Test Pressings (Sound Recordings)
Worship and Praise
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gray, William Benson, and Annie Carter. TheChurch Across the Way. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, 189-, monographic] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99389722/. (Accessed February 26, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Gray, W. B. & Carter, A. TheChurch Across the Way. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, 189-, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99389722/.
MLA citation style:
Gray, William Benson, and Annie Carter. TheChurch Across the Way. [E. Berliner's Gramophone, United States, 189-, monographic] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99389722/>.