Maps Battlefield map of the Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Battlefield Park.
About this Item
- Battlefield map of the Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Battlefield Park.
- Contributor Names
- Kishpaugh, Robert A., 1878-
- Created / Published
- Fredericksburg, [19--?]
- Subject Headings
- - Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
- - Scale not given.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 552
- - Map of the battlefields of the Wilderness, Chancellorsville, Fredericksburg, and Spotsylvania, showing troop positions, names of commanders, roads, railroads, towns, and drainage.
- - Inset: Locality sketch. Scale ca. 1:5,750,000. 8 x 6 cm. (Map of the environs of the Chesapeake Bay showing the location of the four battlefields.)
- - "Losses on the battlefields" are given in the lower right corner.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 map, 24 x 30 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3882.F7S5 19-- .K5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsKishpaugh, Robert A.
LocationFredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
Spotsylvania National Military Park
SubjectsFredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park (Va.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kishpaugh, Robert A. Battlefield map of the Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Battlefield Park. [Fredericksburg, 19--?] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99439205/. (Accessed January 18, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Kishpaugh, R. A. Battlefield map of the Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Battlefield Park. [Fredericksburg, 19--?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99439205/.
MLA citation style:
Kishpaugh, Robert A. Battlefield map of the Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Battlefield Park. [Fredericksburg, 19--?] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99439205/>.