Maps Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico Bandelier National Monument. / Bandelier, official map and guide
About this Item
- Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico
- Other Title
- Bandelier National Monument.
- Bandelier, official map and guide
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Park Service.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, 
- Subject Headings
- - Bandelier National Monument (N.M.)--Maps
- - United States--New Mexico--Bandelier National Monument
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- - "*GPO: 1998--432-903/60371."
- - Panel title.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text, ancillary map "Detail of Frijoles Canyon area," and col. ill.
- - Text and ill. (some col.) on verso.
- 1 map : col. ; 29 x 31 cm., folded to 24 x 11 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4322.B35 1998 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsUnited States. National Park Service
LocationBandelier National Monument
Bandelier National Monument
SubjectsBandelier National Monument
Bandelier National Monument (N.M.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1998] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99440674/. (Accessed January 23, 2017.)
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (1998) Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico. [Washington, D.C.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99440674/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. Bandelier National Monument, New Mexico. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1998] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99440674/>.