Map [Map of California shown as an island].
About this Item
- [Map of California shown as an island].
- Vinckeboons, Joan.
- Library of Congress.
Created / Published
- [ca. 1650]
- - California--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--California
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 48 x 69 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3291.S12 coll .H3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
- The Atlantic World: America and the Netherlands (82)
- Discovery and Exploration (214)
- Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier (389)
- World Digital Library (19,417)
- Meeting of Frontiers (19,661)
- Geography and Map Division (56,183)
- American Memory (510,922)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,479,691)
Rights & Access
The materials in The Atlantic World: America and the Netherlands are in the public domain or have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, The Atlantic World: America and the Netherlands.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Vinckeboons, Joan, and Library Of Congress. Map of California shown as an island.  Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/99443375/.
APA citation style:
Vinckeboons, J. & Library Of Congress. (1650) Map of California shown as an island. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99443375/.
MLA citation style:
Vinckeboons, Joan, and Library Of Congress. Map of California shown as an island.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99443375/>.