Map Map of West Virginia showing railroads
About this Item
- Map of West Virginia showing railroads
- Contributor Names
- Hennen, Ray V. (Ray Vernon)
- White, I. C. (Israel Charles), 1848-1927.
- Tucker, R. C. (Rietz Courtney)
- West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey.
- Created / Published
- [Wheeling] : The Survey, 1917.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--West Virginia--Maps
- - United States--West Virginia
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Includes indexes to railroad lines.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : col. ; 83 x 95 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3891.P3 1917 .H4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by contours. Includes indexes to railroad lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2 copies
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hennen, Ray V, I. C White, R. C Tucker, and West Virginia Geological And Economic Survey. Map of West Virginia showing railroads. [Wheeling: The Survey, 1917] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/99443776/.
APA citation style:
Hennen, R. V., White, I. C., Tucker, R. C. & West Virginia Geological And Economic Survey. (1917) Map of West Virginia showing railroads. [Wheeling: The Survey] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99443776/.
MLA citation style:
Hennen, Ray V, et al. Map of West Virginia showing railroads. [Wheeling: The Survey, 1917] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99443776/>.