Map A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
About this Item
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Contributor Names
- Pike, Zebulon Montgomery, 1779-1813.
- Created / Published
- [S.l.], 1807.
- Subject Headings
- - Southwestern States--Maps
- - United States--Southwestern States
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 44 x 46 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4295 1807 .P5 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Original Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase (82)
- Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier (134)
- Mapping the National Parks (174)
- Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items (1,406)
- Geography and Map Division (54,507)
- American Memory (517,097)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (1,125,207)
The contents of the Library of Congress Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division, Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase.
More about Copyright and other RestrictionsFor guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pike, Zebulon Montgomery. A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain. [S.l, 1807] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/99446138/.
APA citation style:
Pike, Z. M. (1807) A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99446138/.
MLA citation style:
Pike, Zebulon Montgomery. A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain. [S.l, 1807] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99446138/>.
More Maps like this
MapCarte du Mexique et de la Floride des Terres Angloises et des Isles Antilles : du ... Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas de géographie. Paris, 1712? Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes scale cartouche and title cartouche. Vertically...
- Contributor: L'isle, Guillaume De - Simonneau, Charles
- Date: 1703
MapA map of the British and French dominions in North America, with the roads, distances, limits, ... Relief shown pictorially. Second impression of 1st ed. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Hand colored. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 38 Includes text and inset "A new map of Hudson's Bay and Labrador...
- Contributor: Mitchell, John - Millar, Andrew - Kitchin, Thomas
- Date: 1755
Map[Atlas accompanying An account of expeditions to the sources of the Mississippi and through the western ... "Some copies [of An account] are accompanied by the six maps bound separately." Cf. Sabin 62836. Philips 11024 Copy 1 incomplete: missing all maps, but contains statistical sheets. Copy 2 incomplete: missing...
- Contributor: Pike, Zebulon Montgomery - Warren, G. K. (Gouverneur Kemble)
- Date: 1810
MapMap of the United States showing routes of principal explorers, from 1501 to 1844. "Taken from Bulletin 817, plate 4." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Bond, Frank
- Date: 1907
MapA new map of the country of Carolina. Oriented with north toward the right. Annotated in pencil on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Gascoyne, Joel
- Date: 1682