Maps Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen
About this Item
- Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen
- Contributor Names
- Dimmick, B.
- Hodasevich, R. A.
- United States. War Department. Corps of Engineers.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Fort Ethan Allen (Va.)--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Fort Ethan Allen (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - Fort Ethan Allen (va.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Virginia--Fort Ethan Allen
- - Land-surface elevation profile of a line within Fort Ethan Allen, Alexandria Co. [now Arlington], Va.
- - Pen-and-ink (black) and lead pencil.
- - At lower right in handwriting: Transferred from Office of Chf. Engr., Defenses of Washington, to Engr. Dept. Jan'y 1866.
- - Imperfect: Fold-lined, rubber-stamped on verso.
- - Drawn in 2 segments.
- - LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 541.4
- - Transfer; Chief Engineers Office, War Dept.
- - Includes 2 strait-line diagrams of measurement points along the profile.
- - At upper edge: 211, L., sheet 17.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 ms. profile ; on sheet 21 x 76 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3882.F63S5 1864 .D5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Hodasevich, R. A.
United States. War Department. Corps of Engineers
LocationFort Ethan Allen
Fort Ethan Allen
SubjectsCharts, Diagrams, Etc
Fort Ethan Allen
Fort Ethan Allen (Va.)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dimmick, B, R. A Hodasevich, and United States War Department. Corps Of Engineers. Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99446522/. (Accessed January 21, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Dimmick, B., Hodasevich, R. A. & United States War Department. Corps Of Engineers. (1864) Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99446522/.
MLA citation style:
Dimmick, B, R. A Hodasevich, and United States War Department. Corps Of Engineers. Section from Mary Hall to flags-staff Ethan Allen.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99446522/>.