Maps Battle grounds in Missouri during Price's raid in the fall 1864
About this Item
- Battle grounds in Missouri during Price's raid in the fall 1864
- Contributor Names
- Konig, A.
- Created / Published
- [S.l., 1865]
- Subject Headings
- - Missouri--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Missouri
- - Scale not given.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 296
- - Maps of the battlefields at "Mine Creek, Oct. 22d 64," "Westport, Oct. 23d 64" "Charlot, Oct. 25th 64," and "Newtonia, Nov. 4th 64," showing the positions of troops, roads, drainage, a few houses, and relief by hachures.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 4 maps on 1 sheet, each measuring approximately 13 x 10 cm. Over-all size 30 x 26 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4161.S5 1865 .K6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Konig, A. Battle grounds in Missouri during Price's raid in the fall 1864. [S.l, 1865] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99447438/. (Accessed October 22, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Konig, A. (1865) Battle grounds in Missouri during Price's raid in the fall 1864. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99447438/.
MLA citation style:
Konig, A. Battle grounds in Missouri during Price's raid in the fall 1864. [S.l, 1865] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/99447438/>.