Map Battle of Bentonville, March 19, 1865.
About this Item
- Battle of Bentonville, March 19, 1865.
- 1st position -- 2nd position -- 3rd position.
- Subject Headings
- - Bentonville, Battle of, Bentonville, N.C., 1865--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--North Carolina--Bentonville
- - Bentonville (N.C.) Battle of
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Crayons and pen-and-ink.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 309
- - Accompanied by 2 sheets listing the Federal and Confederate commanding officers down to the brigade level (116 x 93 cm. and 141 x 92 cm.).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 3 maps : ms., col., tracing linen ; each 87 x 87 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3904.B56S5 1865 .B3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. Crayons and pen-and-ink. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 309 Accompanied by 2 sheets listing the Federal and Confederate commanding officers down to the brigade level (116 x 93 cm. and 141 x 92 cm.). Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Battle of Bentonville. 1865. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/99447460/.
APA citation style:
(1865) Battle of Bentonville. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99447460/.
MLA citation style:
Battle of Bentonville. 1865. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99447460/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Map of eastern Virginia and parts of Maryland and northern North Carolina showing railroads and principal ... Gift; Mrs. Carroll Greenough; Nov. 6, 1943. Title and date derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. In pencil mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 508.55 Call no. cited...
- Date: 1861
MapMap of the seat of war in Virginia. Covers southern Virginia and northern North Carolina extending from Richmond, Va. south to Raleigh, N.C. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 508.6 Shows the "Line of march" from Richmond and Petersburg to...
- Date: 1865
Map[Base map of North Carolina]. Shows names of counties, major cities and towns, and rivers. Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink and pencil on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War...
- Date: 1893
MapS.E. portion of Virginia and N.E. portion of N'th Carolina Covers Tidewater Region (Va.) and Albemarle Sound Region (N.C.). Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, canals, streams, swamps, and distances. Pen-and-ink (black, red) and watercolors (blue, green). Mounted under gauze covering, shellacked. Includes...
- Contributor: Worret, Ch. - Cram, Thomas Jefferson
- Date: 1861
Map[Map of northwest Alabama and northeast Mississippi]. "Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989." Pen and ink manuscript map drawn on tracing cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S14 Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Date: 1863