Map Karta azīi︠a︡tskoĭ Rossīi
About this Item
- Karta azīi︠a︡tskoĭ Rossīi
- Ilʹin, polkovnik.
- Kartograficheskoe zavedenīe A. Ilʹina.
Created / Published
- [St. Petersburg? : s.n., 1868]
- - Asiatic Russia--Maps
- - Asiatic Russia--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - Irkutsk (Russia)--Maps
- - Asiatic Russia
- - Russia--Irkutsk
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - Also shows primary administrative divisions.
- - "Ispravlena po 1e apri︠e︡li︠a︡ 1868."
- - In Russian.
- - Ferro and Pulkovo meridians.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes inset of Irkutsk.
- - LC copy missing small edge sections, mounted on cloth backing, trimmed, rubber-stamped, annotated in pencil and ink, has annotated legend in French in lower margin.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 72 cm., folded to 20 x 13 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7115 1868 .I4 MLC
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
IlʹIn, Polkovnik, and Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. IlʹIna. Karta azīi︠a︡tskoĭ Rossīi. [St. Petersburg?: s.n, 1868] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/99447786/.
APA citation style:
IlʹIn, P. & Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. IlʹIna. (1868) Karta azīi︠a︡tskoĭ Rossīi. [St. Petersburg?: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99447786/.
MLA citation style:
IlʹIn, Polkovnik, and Kartograficheskoe Zavedenīe A. IlʹIna. Karta azīi︠a︡tskoĭ Rossīi. [St. Petersburg?: s.n, 1868] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99447786/>.