Map Region of the Seven Days' fighting [June 25-July 1, 1862].
About this Item
- Region of the Seven Days' fighting [June 25-July 1, 1862].
- Contributor Names
- Wells, Jacob.
- Created / Published
- [S.l., 1885]
- Subject Headings
- - Seven Days' Battles, Va., 1862--Maps
- - Richmond Region (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Richmond Region
- - Seven Days' Battles, Va
- - Scale ca. 1:210,000.
- - LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 651
- - From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 30, July 1885. p. 453.
- - Map of the environs of Richmond showing roads, railroads, fortifications, towns, rivers, bridges, and swamps.
- - Description derived from published bibliography.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- 1 map, 19 x 14 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3884.R5 1885
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:210,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 651 From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 30, July 1885. p. 453. Map of the environs of Richmond showing roads, railroads, fortifications, towns, rivers, bridges, and swamps. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wells, Jacob. Region of the Seven Days' fighting June 25-July 1. [S.l, 1885] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/99448343/.
APA citation style:
Wells, J. (1885) Region of the Seven Days' fighting June 25-July 1. [S.l] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/99448343/.
MLA citation style:
Wells, Jacob. Region of the Seven Days' fighting June 25-July 1. [S.l, 1885] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/99448343/>.
More Maps like this
MapThe Seven Days' battles on the Peninsula ; Positions and movements, June 25 to July 1 ... Scale ca. 1:168,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 650.8 From, Guernsey, A. H. "The seven days' battles on the Peninsula," Harper's new monthly magazine, v. 32, Dec. 1865-May 1866. p. 491....
- Date: 1866
Map[Seven Days' battles, Virginia, June 25-July 1, 1862] Shows troop positions and fortifications in the Richmond region and names of some residents. Relief shown by contours. Title from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Black-line print. Map scales range from 1:15,450...
- Contributor: Army War College (U.S.). Historical Section - Landers, Howard Lee - Windham, Donald E.
- Date: 1862
MapThe heart of the rebellion: scene of the late Seven Days battles near Richmond; new base ... Scale ca. 1:138,000. Relief shown by hachures and pictorially. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 650.2 From the Philadelphia Inquirer, Saturday, July 19, 1862, p. 1. Map indicates battle sites, "Union redoubts...
- Date: 1862
MapSeven Days' battles Scale 1:95,040. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 650.4 General map of the area between the Chickahominy River and the James River indicating roads, railroads, villages, and the names of some land...
- Contributor: Palfrey, John Carver
- Date: 1876
Map[Maps illustrating the Gettysburg campaign. June 3-July 3, 1863]. Various scales. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 356 From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 33, Nov. 1886 Maps indicate troop and cavalry positions and lines of march from Fredericksburg (June 3)...
- Contributor: Wells, Jacob
- Date: 1886