Book/Printed Material The present crisis.
About this Item
- The present crisis.
- Mead, Edwin D. (Edwin Doak), 1849-1937.
- YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Boston, G. H. Ellis, 1899.
- - United States--Colonial question
- - "A large part of this paper was printed in the Editor's table of the New England magazine, July, 1899."
- - Also available in digital form.
- 1 p. l., 30 p. 25 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E713 .M49
- YA 21906 Copy no. undetermined.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mead, Edwin D, and Ya Pamphlet Collection. The Present Crisis. Boston, G. H. Ellis, 1899. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/a12001503/.
APA citation style:
Mead, E. D. & Ya Pamphlet Collection. (1899) The Present Crisis. Boston, G. H. Ellis. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/a12001503/.
MLA citation style:
Mead, Edwin D, and Ya Pamphlet Collection. The Present Crisis. Boston, G. H. Ellis, 1899. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/a12001503/>.