Audio Recordings St. Peter at the Golden Gate
About this Item
- St. Peter at the Golden Gate
- Contributor Names
- McCready, John (performer)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Humorous recitations
- - Peter, the Apostle, Saint
- - John McCready's recitation begins on AFS 3352 A1, but is defective. It is continued on AFS 3352 B1 and concluded on AFS 3352 B3.
- - Dust jacket notes inscribed by Sidney Robertson Cowell: "This was learned for the meetings of the lit'rary in Kansas, but I was unsuccessful in getting him to say so on the disk."
- - John McCready, narration. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Groveland, California on August 5, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting John McCready performing Anglo-American songs on July 31, August 2, and August 5, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Groveland, Tuolumne County, California.
- - 43E A1, B1, & B3 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 side and 2 bands of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mccready, John, Sidney Robertson Cowell, and Archive Of Folk Culture. St. Peter at the Golden Gate. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3352b1/. (Accessed August 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
McCready, J., Cowell, S. R. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) St. Peter at the Golden Gate. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3352b1/.
MLA citation style:
Mccready, John, Sidney Robertson Cowell, and Archive Of Folk Culture. St. Peter at the Golden Gate. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3352b1/>.