Audio Recordings Tia Anica = Aunt Anica
About this Item
- Tia Anica = Aunt Anica
- Other Title
- Tia Anica Loule
- Aunt Anica of Loule
- Contributor Names
- Alice Lemos Avila and friends (performers)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Avila, Alice Lemos (performer)
- Franco, Clifford (performer)
- Pavon, Ed (performer)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Portuguese -- California -- Oakland
- - Portuguese Americans -- California -- Oakland -- Music
- - Sung by Alice Lemos Avila, accompanied by Clifford Franco on English guitar and Ed Pavon on guitar, with friends and relatives on chorus.
- - Alice Lemos Avila, vocals; Clifford Franco, English guitar; Ed Pavon, guitar; friends and relatives, vocals. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Oakland, California on January 23, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - In Portuguese. (language)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Alice Lemos Avila and friends performing Portuguese songs and music from December 31, 1938 through April 12, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Oakland, California.
- - 48M A1 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- California Gold: Northern California Folk Music From the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell (1,238)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,068)
- American Folklife Center Reading Room (5,717)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- American Folklife Center (22,526)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,016)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (111,778)
- American Memory (561,032)
ContributorsAlice Lemos Avila and Friends
Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
Avila, Alice Lemos
Cowell, Sidney Robertson
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Alice Lemos Avila And Friends, Sidney Robertson Cowell, Alice Lemos Avila, Clifford Franco, Ed Pavon, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Tia Anica = Aunt Anica. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3873a1. (Accessed February 13, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Alice Lemos Avila And Friends, Cowell, S. R., Avila, A. L., Franco, C., Pavon, E. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Tia Anica = Aunt Anica. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3873a1.
MLA citation style:
Alice Lemos Avila And Friends, et al. Tia Anica = Aunt Anica. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3873a1>.