Audio Recordings Manton de manila = Bullfighter's cape
About this Item
- Manton de manila = Bullfighter's cape
- Contributor Names
- Frank Cunha and Joachim Flores (performers)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Cunha, Frank (performer)
- Flores, Joaquim (performer)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Portuguese -- California -- Oakland
- - Portuguese Americans -- California -- Oakland -- Music
- - Guitar and mandolin music
- - Instrumental played by Frank Cunha on mandolin and Joachim Flores on guitar.
- - Frank Cunha, mandolin; Joaquim Flores, guitar. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Oakland, California on April 12, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Alice Lemos Avila and friends performing Portuguese songs and music from December 31, 1938 through April 12, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Oakland, California.
- - 53M B1 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 1 band of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- California Gold: Northern California Folk Music From the Thirties Collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell (1,239)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,051)
- American Folklife Center Reading Room (5,718)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- American Folklife Center (23,647)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,528)
- American Memory (562,451)
ContributorsArchive of Folk Culture (library of Congress)
Cowell, Sidney Robertson
Frank Cunha and Joachim Flores
Guitar and Mandolin Music
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Frank Cunha And Joachim Flores, Sidney Robertson Cowell, Frank Cunha, Joaquim Flores, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Manton de manila = Bullfighter's cape. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3878b1/. (Accessed September 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Frank Cunha And Joachim Flores, Cowell, S. R., Cunha, F., Flores, J. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Manton de manila = Bullfighter's cape. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3878b1/.
MLA citation style:
Frank Cunha And Joachim Flores, et al. Manton de manila = Bullfighter's cape. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a3878b1/>.