Audio Recordings Coming round the mountain
About this Item
- Coming round the mountain
- Contributor Names
- Mrs. Ben Scott and Myrtle B. Wilkinson (performer)
- Cowell, Sidney Robertson (collector)
- Scott -- Mrs. Ben (performer)
- Wilkinson, Myrtle B. (performer)
- Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Tenor banjo and fiddle music
- - Yellow song check-list notes: AFS 4226 A1 and A2 are tests; AFS 4226 A3 is the best recording.
- - Mrs. Ben Scott, violin; Myrtle B. Wilkinson, tenor banjo. (performers)
- - Recorded by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Turlock, California on October 31, 1939. (venue)
- - Reference copy available in the Library of Congress, Folklife Reading Room. (additional physical form)
- - Forms part of a group of field materials documenting Mrs. Ben Scott and Myrtle B. Wilkinson performing Anglo-American music on the fiddle and tenor banjo on October 31, 1939, collected by Sidney Robertson Cowell in Turlock, California.
- - 86E A1, A2, & A3 Sidney Robertson Cowell (music publisher)
- sound recording
- on 3 bands of 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm ; 12 in.
- DLC M/B/RS
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mrs. Ben Scott And Myrtle B. Wilkinson, Sidney Robertson Cowell, Scott, Myrtle B Wilkinson, and Archive Of Folk Culture. Coming Round the Mountain. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4226a2/. (Accessed September 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Mrs. Ben Scott And Myrtle B. Wilkinson, Cowell, S. R., Scott, Wilkinson, M. B. & Archive Of Folk Culture. (1939) Coming Round the Mountain. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4226a2/.
MLA citation style:
Mrs. Ben Scott And Myrtle B. Wilkinson, et al. Coming Round the Mountain. 1939. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/afccc.a4226a2/>.